Careers, Information and Guidance
Welcome to Careers at The William Allitt School.
Mrs Copley is our full time careers adviser based in the careers office and is readily available to:
- talk to students about the options open to them and help them decide what to do next;
- answer queries;
- conduct 1-1 personal career interviews;
- support independent research;
- assist with any problems that a student may have with future pathways – education, apprenticeships, training etc.
A drop in service for any information, advice and guidance is provided at break times, lunchtimes and before or after school.
The careers office is stocked with up to date resources which are accessible at the above times.
Additionally, an independent careers adviser is based at The William Allitt School on Mondays. Monique supports “Careers at The William Allitt School” with providing high quality impartial careers advice to students who are referred for 1-1 personal career interviews.
The careers team can give practical help with getting a job, an apprenticeship or a place at college. We can help students to:
- apply for vacancies or courses;
- prepare C.V’s, cover letters etc;
- fill in application forms and prepare for interviews;
- investigate any other career-related issues.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
To request an interview (parents welcome to attend with students if requested)
For further independent research and online Action Planning:
(Student registration code available for new users from Mrs Copley)