- Term Dates/Inset Days
- Times of our School day
- Caring for our students
- Homework Guide for Parents
- Letters and information
- Year 7
- Year 8
- Year 9
- Year 10
- Year 11
- SIMS Parent App
- Online Payments
- E Safety
- Catering Services
- Parent Forum (Discussion Group)
- Ofsted Parent View
- Parents Evening Booking
- Information about SEND, and More Able provision
- Vertical Tutoring
- Exam Results
SIMS Parent App
Please click the image above to see more of how our new SIMS Parent App works
We have a convenient new way to share information with you about your child's school life. From 11th October, you will be able to access our new parent App and website.
You can access the secure system from your smartphone, tablet or PC.
Things you will find in the SIMS Parent App:
- Important information such as attendance, behaviour, achievement and homework
- School term, inset dates and contact details
- Your child's school progress reports
- Access to update your contact details so we always have the most up-to date information in case of an emergency
- Receive notifications to remind you about important information such as key dates for your diary
If you have more than one child at school, you will have access to information for all your children from the same App.
The information that you receive through the App will help you to stay up-to-date with your child's school life as well as support your child's development and progress.
For parents who have been using the SIMS Learning Gateway, the new App will provide you with the same information.
We feel that the new App is a more convenient and user friendly way of viewing information regarding your child.
The SIMS 'Learning Gateway' will remain active until the 31st December 2017. After this date, all information will only be available via the new App.
Getting Started with the SIMS Parent App
- We will send you an activation email. Simply click on the link from your tablet, PC or smartphone to activate your account
- You can then login using your normal Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft username and password
- From your smartphone or tablet, download the App from the Google Play or Apple App store - search for SIMS Parent
- From a PC or Windows phone, login online at www.sims-parent.co.uk
Please note that your activation email is unique to you and should not be used by anyone else. If you require an additional login then please contact the school.
Your activation email will expire after 14 days if it is not used; please contact school if you require a replacement after this date.