Understanding the world in which we live in and providing the tools to imagine the future!
- Miss C. Owen - Head of Department
- Mrs L. Cliffen - 2nd in Department
- Mr A. Firth - Teacher of World Studies
- Miss A. Albutt - Teacher of World Studies
- Miss J. Wildey - Teacher of Enterprise/World Studies
For more information about the World Studies curriculum, please contact Miss C Owen through reception on: 01283 216404
Through the exploration of humanities students learn how to think critically and creatively, to reason and to ask questions. They learn about the values of different cultures, about the accomplishments of the past, the world in which we live and how to deal with the challenges of the future.