Parents considering sending a child to The William Allitt School are invited to make an appointment to visit the school for a tour with one of our Senior Leadership Team.
Telephone 01283 216404 or email email@example.com for further information.
Entry at Year 7
The school’s planned admission limit for September 2018 is 945.
Where applications for admissions exceed the number of places available, the following steps will be used by the governors to allocate places:
- Individual children with a statement of SEN naming The William Allitt School
- Looked After Children or Previously Looked After Children
- Children who are ordinarily resident in the catchment area of the school
- Children who have a sibling attending The William Allitt School at the time of admission. Sibling includes a half-brother or sister, a legally adopted child who is regarded as a brother or a sister, and living in the same family unit.
- All other children not eligible under the above criteria. For applications for the year of entry received by the closing date, a catchment area school will be determined in relation to the address at which the pupil is ordinarily resident on that date. Once a waiting list is formed, a child’s place on that list will be updated in light of any new address.
If your child goes to a Derbyshire primary school, you will receive information through your child’s school about how to apply for a year 7 place. For assistance with applications and appeals please go to https://www.derbyshire.gov.uk/education/schools/school_places/default.asp