Entry at Year 7
The school's planned admission limit for Year 7 is 189
Where applications for admissions exceed the number of places available, the following steps will be used by the governors to allocate places:
- Individual children with a statement of SEN naming The William Allitt School
- Looked After Children or Previously Looked After Children
- Children who are ordinarily resident in the catchment area of the school
- Children who have a sibling attending The William Allitt School at the time of admission. Sibling includes a half-brother or sister, a legally adopted child who is regarded as a brother or a sister, and living in the same family unit.
- All other children not eligible under the above criteria. For applications for the year of entry received by the closing date, a catchment area school will be determined in relation to the address at which the pupil is ordinarily resident on that date. Once a waiting list is formed, a child’s place on that list will be updated in light of any new address.
If your child goes to a Derbyshire primary school, you will receive information through your child’s school about how to apply for a year 7 place. For assistance with applications and appeals please go to https://www.derbyshire.gov.uk/education/schools/school_places/default.asp
Parents considering sending a child to The William Allitt School are invited to make an appointment to visit the school for a tour with one of our Senior Leadership Team.
Telephone 01283 216404 or email email@example.com for further information.
The school’s planned admission limit is 945.
Why not arrange a visit?
We encourage you to visit The William Allitt School so that you can experience the warm and caring learning environment which exists amongst students and staff.
To arrange a visit, please telephone 01283 216404 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our leadership team will be pleased to show you around and answer any questions you may have.
We look forward to welcoming you to The William Allitt School.